Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking Forward To This Week

Good Morning,

I am looking forward to my week off from school/work and hope I get a little art work done. I was hoping to open my Etsy shop this week, but I am still not ready, so in time I will have one open and than I trust you tell me what you think.

I added a link on the right side for donations for Japan. I am sure there are tons out there, but believe that any little bit will help them in such hard times. My heart breaks for them when I see the pictures or even just thinking about what they have gone through. I also know that could be us/me at any given time, since I live in Southern California. So I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and hope that they are not forgotten.


Have a blessed week, CindyLew

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the week off and I'm sure Japan will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your week off. Ours is week after next and the kids can't wait. Prayers and thoughts for Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew