Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Soooo Beautiful!!!

As you may know by now; I am an early riser. So I get on the Internet each morning before I get ready for work and relax, have coffee and love my kitties. Well I came across the most beautiful site this morning, so I just have to share the beauty with you:-) I don't think all of these are actually hers, so if I you know who they belong to let me know and I will add their site or name to my post.
Enjoy!!! http://tickingandtoile.blogspot.com/



I would really want to make a fire in here

I think this would be so relaxing and of course someplace
for my kitties to play



I would love one of these in this color with the bird:-)

I have been looking for lavender, love it!
I have seen a lot of pillows like this lately, would love a few on my couch.
Hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a wonderful week!!!
Warm Wishes, CindyLew

7 comments:

  1. I love how you take me places I have not visited before. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy the visit. Each one of the pictures in your post displays a symhony of lovely items and colours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you how sweet and awesome you are? Thank you for putting my badge up!!! I feel bad for joking with you about it!!

    Everytime I visit your blog, I feel so much inspiration and positivity. Your latest photos are wonderful!! I can see you and your kitties in the morning, scaning the internet, drinking coffee (i'm sure the kitties drink warm milk!), finding inspiration. Love it!!

    You are truely awesome!
    xxdaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these gorgeous images, the mint hallway is GORGEOUS!

    Have a happy Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet cindy, it's wonderful to get back in the swing of things here on blogland! I am also a morning person and these images are soo inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! My kind of 'stuff'!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew