Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW - Mini Tutorial - Blending Photos

Good Morning,

I put this Mini Tutorial together so you can see how to blend two or even three pictures together. I still have another more detailed version of "Creating A Collage", but it is taking me some time to get it finished. So I thought I would put this in until then:-)
Picture 1

Picture 2

Final Picture - Merged Together
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and please leave me a comment when you have completed it so I know what you think.

Love, Light, & Harmony ~ CindyLew

Cindy Lew’s Studio ~ © 2010-11 ~ photographs & content ~ Unless noted, all content, including images (photos & textures) are my copyrighted work. Feel free to blog my photos etc. but please email for permission or link back to this page.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Cindy...thanks so much for taking the time to show us this...I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew