Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good Morning

Well, as you can see. I still have not posted a picture for the challenge yet and the time is getting closer by the day. I have to get at least one picture up so I am really going to try and get it finished this week. I also found another challenge that I would love to participate in, but I am not sure if I will be able to get enough art work done. I so love doing my art, it really seems to put me in a much better state of mind.

I know that the stress of my sister being sick is not helping and now her son, my nephew was in the hospital for a couple of days. They told him he needs to live a less stressful life. I wonder how you do that:-/

Have a wonderful day. Cindy Lew

1 comment:

  1. Hi CIndy Lew,if you find out the secret to living a less stressful life let me know..Wishes to your sister and nephew..xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew