Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heavy Heart

Good Morning,

Today is a sad day for me. I found out that my sister has cancer. We have known she has been sick for a while now, but it breaks my heart to know how sick she really is. This is just the beginning, so we will see where this leads her. I know she is very tired and weak already, so I am not sure which direction she will decide to go in. If she will decide on treatment or if she will decided to ride it out. I trust that what ever decision she makes, she will be at peace with it. Cindy Lew

1 comment:

  1. HI,just found your blog.My best wishes to your sister.The decision she makes will be the right one for her..xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew