Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Week Almost Over

Hello,

I have been absent from my blog for a few days, but I have been busy. I cannot believe its Thursday already and Friday is around the corner. I am looking forward to the weekend:-)

For some reason I am having a hard time coming up with things to create for this months Sketchbook Challenge. http://sketchbookchallenge.blogspot.com/  The theme is opposites!!!! and I don't want to do the usual good and evil thing or the black and white thing, so I will really have to think about what I can draw that fits the theme.

I just have to post this picture I found on the Internet. I just love pink as I am sure you can tell, but when I saw this, I could not help myself. Oh, and if you love cats like I do, check out the virtual cat on my sidebar. It is too cute. It purrs and follows your mouse when you roll your mouse over it. Tooooo cute!!!!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!!!

Warm Regards, CindyLew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew