Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge Post

Hello Friends,

Finally got a picture posted to this months Sketchbook Challenge http://sketchbookchallenge.blogspot.com/. I still don't have my Moon and Sun picture completed yet, so I posted this one for now. It took me a couple of days to complete it because I did all the lettering by hand. All the DOTS to add texture and shading took a long time:-/, but pretty happy with the results. Please let me know what you think.

Of course I just had to use my new Visual Journal that I got this week from Strathmore. It is so awesome. I guess I could have come up with something a little better to put on those beautiful 140lb Watercolor pages, but it will do for now. Can you tell I just love this new Journal:-))

Warm Wishes, CindyLew

Opposites Theme

Opposites Theme - View of Bricks and Shading in the Letters

7 comments:

  1. That looks really good. That's a lot of dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work!!
    for ACf just create something with the given image, than fill in your name and url of the piece at Mr Linky at the acf blog.
    can't wait to see what you'll make with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need one more art inspiration, but this surely looks like fun! I like it!
    And it's portable, so you can 'doodle' anywhere.

    Great post, but I'll leave it to you! And I'll enjoy your process!

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy!! Holy Crow!! I'm so glad you messaged me on FB!! You are my kind of lady! I LOVE that page you made, totally amazing! I am a art journal freak, and I also love Kelly Rae's work!! I will be back to spend an hour or more here!!
    I'm also your newest follower!!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I didn't leave yet! I am so interested in the sites you follow! I belong to very similar ones! For example, instead of "art journal dily", I'm a follower of "art journal everyday". I can't wait to check these sites out!! I don't have the buttons of mine up YET. The blog is only like 3 weeks old.
    I'm going to add you to my blog rolll too!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiral journals rock!

    and so does this sketch! the textured paper really adds to the graphic detailing! it's so yummy!

    I am touched that you put my blog name and image on the side bar here! Thanks so very kindly!

    Have a great day...I just posted for today....and will be gone for the weekend, so have fun!

    ciao bella!

    Creative CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew