Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

100th Follower Gift

Hello,

I bet she thinks I forgot about her. I have been busy, but this is just one of the things I will be sending my 100th follower. I trust she likes it; it is always hard to tell what someone will like, but......

Will post the rest in a few days after I ship it:-)


This is just one of the items I will be offering in my Etsy Shop.

Hand rolled Flowers!!!! I love them, but they take some time to get them just right.

Here is a list of some of the items I will be adding to my Etsy Shop, along with little projects that I come up with from time to time. http://www.etsy.com/people/CindyLewsStudio
  • Hand Made Art Journals & Calendars (custom colors available)
  • Custom Made Gift Boxes
  • Art/Mixed Media Work
  • Hand made flowers - Paper and Fabric
  • Logo Design 
  • Banner Design
  • Grab Button
  • Basic Business Cards
  • Business Post Cards
Love, Light & Happiness ~ CindyLew

3 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Cindy, i've been thinking about you and i drop by to have a cup of tea with you on your lovely space here. Congratz on 100 followers!! This gift is so beautiful. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is gorgeous!! I love hand rolled flowers, but they are very time consuming!! But the flowers, the leaves, the branches, the paint, the (what looks like) spray ink is all divine!! How could she not love this??? It is awesome!!
    xxDaniella

    PS. I lost your email addy!! I guess I didn't save it in my contacts!! Here is mine
    drhayes1770 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little book! I am sure your lucky 100th follower will be very happy:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew