Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday!!

Good Morning,



If you are wondering why I am posting so early in the morning; and yes I have said I am an early riser, but not this early while I am off work!!!! My dog has been bothering me for the last hour so I finally decided to get up and put the coffee on. But thought I would share a couple of pictures with you while I am waiting for the coffee to get done.
Not my baby, But oh so Cute!!!!!!!
I cannot believe time is going by so fast. I think this is my third week off work already and I have not gotten nearly as much done as I would like. I will say I have spent time working on websites and doing extra stuff for school. We are rewriting some of the curriculum for the elective classes so they meet the A-G requirements. I'm not sure if all states do that, but I am more than happy to work on anything that will help our kids go to college.
I would love to do this with my Jewelry!!!!!!
So Cool!!!!
I have another doctor’s appointment to see how my MRI came out. He thinks I need surgery on my neck, but I am not up for that right now. I will have to see if there is something else that can be done besides for fusing 2 discs’ together. I think that would make me lose a lot of movement in my neck. So we will see what he has to say and go from there.

Well I am hoping the coffee is done, so I will go for now.

Have a wonderful day and a blessed week!!!
Love, Light, & Harmony ~ CindyLew

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet dog.....no fun with neck problems...ouch! Can you spell accupuncture...I hope I did correctly..but hey if it works...but I am sure you have already went that route...
    isn´t your kitty kat jealous that you are posting fotos of stray dogs on your blog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling dog,, I want one just like that,,, sorry you have neck troubles my husband had an injury to his neck and man oh man does he suffer, hot and cold, pills for inflammation, rest,, not much else one can do,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they can come up with an alternative for your neck problem, it must be very frustrating for you. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh CindyLew!!! I pray that everything works out for you. I understand the want to try the LEAST invasive procedure first!!! Why are they always willing to do surgery first?????
    Be well my friend, and please keep me posted!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy, I hope they can do something about your neck and you will be all fixed up soon. By the way the button of yours disappeared off my blog. I don't know why and you have a ? mark on yours too. Must be a blogger thing. Hugs and feel better! Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  6. That puppy picture really is adorable. I hope that your MRI turns out okay and that they can help your neck without surgery.

    Thanks so much for visiting last weekend for Pink Saturday (I'm soooo behind this week LOL!)

    I'd like to invite you to enter our Celebrate Summer giveaway this week(you'll see the button on our home page) for a pair of Beach Glass Earrings :O)

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your puppy is so cute! I love the jewelry holder.
    I'm sorry about your medical problems.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous little dog.
    Sorry about your neck - hope you get things sorted - why not try an osteopath or something.
    Fab idea for the necklaces by the way.
    Game to you via another blog to tell you that at http://jffchallenge.blogspot.com we have a Steampunk challenge if you would like to join in.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew