Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photoshop Tutorials

Hello,

I am working on a few Photoshop Tutorials to post for anyone that is new to Photoshop but would like to make a few changes to their pictures before uploading to your blog or where ever you would like to post them on line. I will start out with easy tutorials so if you have no experience it will be helpful for you. If there is anything you would like to learn, just drop me a note and I will be glad to make a tutorial or just help you to figure it out.

Spike - My Baby
Just thought I would post a picture of my little boy, he is such a sweet heart and such a mamas boy. LOL. He follows me everywhere, it is so cute, I just love it. He was sitting with me while I was watching the game and working on a little art.

Have a wonderful and peaceful week.

Warm Regards, CindyLew

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitty kat...isn´t it nice having a cat around. I have a moma´s baby too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really awesome for doing this photoshop tutorials!! That us usually a very expensive course!! But that is you!! SOOO generous and wonderful!! You are so easy to love!!
    Your baby is adorable!! I have a mini dachshund, Zip. 10 pounds, and like your baby a total mama's boy! he followes me EVERYWHERE, including the bathroom!

    And I rescued a 1 pound very sick kitty. I nursed this cat back to health. He had one blown eye, and ifections in both eyes to the point where his eyes were like permanently closed. He has sinus issues still, and a malformation of his skull. awful! I held him in a blue blanket for 6 months! And gave him vaporizer treatments in the middle of the night! I treated him like a person!

    then. ugh. He decides after I devoted myself to him, to break up with me! He is a daddy boy all the way! He really doesn't like me anymore!! won't sit with me, doesn't like me to pet him! WHAT????

    But, I am very happy for him all the same. He will be 4 in july! And he is as fit as a fiddle!! Yes, he is blind in one eye, but that doesn't matter!! He is perfect. and I know that I did a very good thing!!!

    I love chatting with you about pets!!

    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your little kitty--how totally precious! Mine follows me all over too...I love her!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CindyLew!
    Don't ya just love loyal little furry friends?
    Cute picture!


    Ciao Bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your picture of your sweet little kitty!!
    I don't have a kitty but a 155 lb Great Dane now you see why I don't have a kitty!!! I would like to thank you so much for becoming one of my newest followers on my Blog. Also Thanks for your lovely comments on my newest Tablescapes. !!! I hope you have a Great Weekend !!!
    XXOO
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew