Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Seniors Last Day

I cannot believe that the year is over already and its time for graduation. I am going to miss my students so much. The Seniors always get out of school before the rest of the students so they have time for practice and all the rest of the things Seniors do:-); I still have until next week with the rest of my students.

Thought I would post a few of our last fun times today.






I honestly think this is the best class of kids that I have had in my 13 years of teaching. They are so thoughtful and caring. They have their moments, but they are awesome young adults.

Warm Wishes, CindyLew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Bloggy Friends:

Thank you for stopping by. All of your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to reading them; I will return the visit soon. Until Then....... Have a wonderful day!!!

Warm Wishes, CindyLew